Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some announcements and stuff

Okay guys,

KFD

we're going with the wire but but sir gave the suggestion of selling teacher cards. The only problem is how to make them, it requires some real damn fine printing and time which I think,if I remember the schedule correctly, is not a lot.

Dyaro Drive

Doesn't matter if there are classes with lower point then us, that's them, the point is we're not trying our best. Please just do the simple suggestion I gave to you, go ask newspapers from your neighbors, relatives, offices etc. C'mon we still have 1 more shot, let's make it worth it!

Tax

I'll officially start with it probably(not yet sure) next week or after exams since we'll all be busy and stuff.

Class Night

I'm really really sorry; I admit that it keeps slipping my mind to go and ask the APSA for a schedule and for that I apologize guys.

Soiree

Hmmm the Soiree is really showing a lot of problems, this is my opinion but I agree with some of our classmates that class night first before soiree. Problem is when is our class night?

Polls

Okay now I know everyone is voting for TonTon and it the poll is saying that well I'm not doing that good. It's true TonTon is doing an excellent job, I really can't do much about that because the things I do aren't exactly seen by you guys. Unlike TonTon whoeveryone sees is taking notes updating the blog and writing our HW. So I guess yeah sorry that you don't get to see and take part in what I am doing as a Pres. Like all of you I guess I am also stresses and pressured with all the work and rushes keep getting. So again really sorry guys. Maybe after this term we'll all be able to work a little easier and less stressed:))
P.S.
To those who think I don't do anything and that I am well useless, I really have to say that the joke is on you.

Final reminders

As everyone knows exam next week so I suggest everyone bring home their books already and well study study study!

-Daix
(if there are any wrong grammars it's because I have a messed up keyboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment