Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Farewell, for now. :"(

True love will never ever die
no matter how hard we try.

The bond that we've created
can't be shattered by hatred.

At first we were all shy
and were afraid to fly

We had to do it all alone,
make a living, make a home.

But then I knew a song or two
which sang this line to you:

"Caterpillar on the tree
How you wonder who you'll be.

Can't go far, but you can always dream.

Wish you may and wish you might
don't you worry, hold on tight.

I promise you there will come a day,
butterfly fly away."

In the challenges we faced
we were together as we raced.

And after several days,
we were able to change our ways.

Together for better,
together for worse.

My friends, just remember,
in my heart, you'll stay forever.

1H, from Swine Flu to Ondoy.
From Roscoe to Karl.
From Sir Falgui to all the other teachers.
From first day to last day..
I thank you all, for being there. ALWAYS.
I've been so sad so many times, but the laughter you all bring, just makes me smile
and forget about my problems. We all have to face goodbye. But that's just the classroom.
The friendship we built together in unity as one will never shatter, or fade, or die.
Why?
Because we all built a strong bond.
Stronger than Mighty Bond.
Something unique.
Something to treasure.
I'll never forget the class.
Neither should the class not forget one another,
differences set aside
working together to achieve a common goal; to GRADUATE as Ateneans. Thank you, dear classmates. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of the ice-cold heart I have that the class have melted through the year.
Regards, and goodluck with our journey.

This is Franz Palisoc, Class Number Twenty Seven from 1-H/ Blessed Peter Faber, signing off as your classmate, but not as your friend tomorrow, at 11:00 AM in the morning,. Thank you, and I SINCERELY LOVE YOU ALL. :( I'm crying. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment